How do I begin receiving mail at my home address if I want to cancel my subscription?

If you filled out a change of address to reroute your mail to your PSM address and would like to begin receiving mail at your home address, you will need to revert your change of address with the code provided by the USPS in your change of address confirmation. 

If you do not have this code, you may fill out form 3546 for the USPS to cancel or change your original mail forwarding order. Please allow the USPS two weeks for the form to be processed, to ensure that none of your mail is lost in the transition. Once you begin receiving mail at your home address with the yellow change of address sticker, your address is reinstated. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us