What's the difference between adding a User and adding a Recipient?
You can add an unlimited number of recipients and users to your account. Both users and recipients will use the same address to receive mail and both require a notarized 1583 postal consent form. Spouses and minors can be included on the same 1583 form as the main user to avoid notarizing more than one form. Below are the main differences between users and recipients:
- Receive the mail in one mailbox
- Share login credentials
- Free to add to the account
- Mail is kept separate between accounts
- Users get their own login credentials
- $5 per month to add to the account