What ID is acceptable for 1583 form?
Two types of identification are required. One must contain a photograph of the addressee(s).
Acceptable identification includes:
- Valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card
- Passport, alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy
Social Security cards, credit cards, and birth certificates are unacceptable as identification. A photocopy of your identification may be retained by PostScan Mail for verification.